Children at Redgate Academy are encouraged to wear academy uniform, however it is not enforced.
If you would like your child to wear our academy uniform please see below.
• White or blue (light or dark) polo shirt, shirt or blouse
• Royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt with or without academy logo, no tie
• Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
• Grey, white or black tights or socks
• Black shoes, no boots or trainers
Summer term only
• Grey or black shorts or blue gingham pinafore dress
• Grey, white or black socks
New uniform guidance
As you may be aware, government guidance on uniform has changed. The purpose of this guidance is to ensure the cost of school uniforms is reasonable and parents get the best value for money.
With this in mind, we have ensured that, if parents wish to purchase uniform items with the academy logo, our supplier gives the highest priority to cost and value for money, including the quality and durability of the garment.
However, we have also made changes to our uniform to also ensure that parents can buy all school uniform items (without logo) from any store.
If you can any questions about uniform, including where you can access second-hand uniform, please contact us.
If your child would like to wear a uniform, you can order directly from My Clothing Limited. Deliveries are free and items can be returned or exchanged if unsuitable.
If you are interested in purchasing second-hand uniform please contact us.