At Redgate, we believe that it is important for children to develop a wide range of skills and have a range of experiences.
To meet the needs of our children and families, these activities take place during the academy day.
These activities may include:
- Swimming at the Rebecca Adlington pool
- Opportunities to access the local community and further afield
- Theatre groups and music practitioners visiting the academy to deliver performances and workshops
- Visiting sports coaches
- Immersion days linked to the terms theme cycle, religious festivals and celebrations and national celebrations
- Eco-warriors group
- School Council
- Supporting local community projects