Redgate Primary Academy caters for a wide range of disabilities throughout the pupil cohort, including:
- severe and complex learning difficulties
- moderate learning difficulties
- autism with associated learning difficulties
- visual impairment
- hearing impairment
- multi–sensory impairment
- social, emotional and mental health needs
- speech, language and communication needs
- physical disability with associated learning difficulties
For full details of how the academy approaches supporting all of our pupils’ specific needs, please see our SEN information report below.
What is the Local Offer?
The Children and Families Act require all local authorities to publish information about provision in their area for children and young people from 0-25 who have special educational needs and disability (SEND) – a Local Offer.
The SEND Local Offer in Nottinghamshire aims to provide you with the information you may need, or want to know, about resources, services, support, activities and events for Nottinghamshire’s children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities and their families.